VAPROL ATF DX III
HIGH PERFORMANCE ATF FOR POWER STEERING AND HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
VAPROL ATF DX II is a high quality transmission fluid for most of passenger car and heavy duty Automatic transmissions power steering and act as a hydraulic fluid.
- Passenger Car Automatic Transmission
- Heavy duty Transmission
- Off-Road Transmission
- Power Steering Units
- Hydraulic Power System
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- VAPROL ATF DX III has better friction modifier and provide consistent, reliable, smooth and trouble free operation in most transmission systems.
- VAPROL ATF DX III has been designed with selected additive to provide good resistance to oil degradation ensures consistent performance.
- VAPROL ATF DX III has been designed with dependable anti-wear protection to provide long component life.
- VAPROL ATF DX III provides excellent shear stability.
- VAPROL ATF DX III has high capability of fluidity at low temperature.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPOROVALS
DEXRON III, H Revision, MERCON, ALISON C4
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|VAPROL ATF DX III||Method||Typical Results|
|GRADE||ATF DX III|
|Density @15°C kg /1||ASTM D 4052||0.85|
@ 40°C cSt
| ASTM D 455
ASTM D 445
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||175|
|Flash Pont °C||ASTM D 92||200|
|Pour Pont °C||ASTM D 97||-48|
Note :- These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to Vaprol’s specification, variations in these Characteristics may occur.