CULUS 4T SAE 10W-30 API SL
Suitable for all types of 4-stroke gasoline motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes especially for high performance 4-stroke motorcycle engines. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers operating under normal to severe riding conditions.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior control in deposits build ups especially under high operating temperature, helps maintaining bike power.
- Reduces engine friction, helps faster pick-up and smoother ride.
- Reduces heat induced oil thickening, giving you trouble-free vehicle start-up every day
- Superior gearbox operation, delivering improved drivability.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPOROVALS
Meets or Exceeds the-API SL, Requirements ofJASO MA
* All technical data is provided for reference only.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Density 15°C||ASTM D4052||0.87|
|Density 40°C||ASTM D 445||70|
|Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D 445||10.5|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||0.8|
|Flash Point CI.O.C||ASTM D92||220|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||-25|
|Cold Cranking, cP||ASTM D5293||7,500 @ -15°C|
|Pumping, cP||ASTM D4684||14,000 @ -20°C|
These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to Vaprol’s specification, variations in these Characteristics may occur.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water. For further detail regarding storage, safe handling, and disposal of product, please refers to product TDS or contact us at: www.vaprol.com
Pack Size: 210 L, 50L, 1L, 900ml