CULUS 4T SAE 15W-50 API SM
Suitable for all types of 4-stroke gasoline motorcycle engines, clutches and gear boxes especially for high performance 4-stroke motorcycle engines. It is suitable for motorcycles manufactured by leading Japanese, European and American manufacturers operating under normal to severe riding conditions.
Note: Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent oil film strength to withstand shear stress, delivering excellent bike responsiveness and gives your bike a longer life.
- Excellent control in deposit build ups especially under high operating temperature, helps maintaining bike power.
- Provides excellent engine, gear to clutch protection under severe riding conditions for outstanding performance response and acceleration retentions.
- Optimized friction control, delivering smoother clutch engagement and easy gear changes. Helps eliminate clutch slippage and enhances clutch performance, delivering excellent drivability.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPOROVALS
Meets or Exceeds the-API SM, Requirements ofJASO MA
* All technical data is provided for reference only.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|Density 15°C||ASTM D 4052||G/G/cm3||0.873|
|Viscosity at 100°C||ASTM D 445||cSt||19.0|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D 2270||144|
|Flash Point CI.O.C||ASTM D 92||°C||238|
|Sulphated Ash||ASTM D 874||%||0.8|
These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to Vaprol’s specification, variations in these Characteristics may occur.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
This product is unlikely to present any significant health and safety hazards when used in the recommended application. Avoid contact with skin. Wash immediately with soap and water after skin contact. Do not discharge into drains, soil or water. For further detail regarding storage, safe handling, and disposal of product, please refers to product TDS or contact us at: www.vaprol.com
Pack Size: 210 L, 50L, 1L, 900ml