VAPROL COMP R SERIES VG-68,100,150
Vaprol Comp R Series is high quality air compressor oil formulated to cater the lubrication performance for high pressure reciprocating compressors. It is suitable for most reciprocating air compressors running at up to 200 o C discharge temperature at elevated pressure
- Reciprocating air compressors
- Industrial air compressors operating with air discharge temperature of up to 200◦C
- Breathing air compressor
- Vaprol Comp P series provides subsidiary clean-up apparatus is used to ensure that air produced is fit for breathing.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Outstanding wear protection:
- Vaprol Comp R helps provide effective protection of internal metal surfaces from corrosion and wear.
- It contains a well proven anti-wear system to help prolong the life of critical parts such as bearings and pistons.
Maintaining system efficiency:
- Vaprol Comp R provides air release and prevention of foaming are critical performance characteristics in a compressor oil, ensuring reliable start-up and continuous compressed air availability.
- Vaprol Comp R is designed to provide rapid air release without excessive foaming to give trouble-free operation even under cycling conditions.
- Vaprol Comp R allows the separation of water-oil emulsions from the air stream in oil/air separators and dryer units.
- Vaprol Comp R helps prevent the formation of carbon deposit and lacquer on valve and piston crown at high working temperature and pressure.
- Vaprol Comp R has good water separation to help prevent accelerated corrosion, facilitating easy condensate draining.
Long oil life-Maintenance:
- Vaprol Comp R allows intervals between valve and piston maintenance to be extended under certain applications.
- Maintain excellent internal surface cleanliness particularly in oil/air separator and coalesce systems.
SPECIFICATIONS AND APPOROVALS
- Fives Cincinnati P-38, P-55, P-54 and P-57
- General Electric GEK 32568, GEK 107395, GEK 46506
- Siemens TLV 9013 04, Alstom HTGD 90 117
- DIN 51524-1, 51515-1
- Parker Denison HF-0 Bench Tests
- AIST 125
- ISO 8068
- AGMA 9005 E02-RO
TYPICAL PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS